Mother’s Day is just around the corner. Team Lucky Duck loves to celebrate the moms in our lives and so we’ve compiled a list of our favorite brunch spots in the Twin Cities.
- The Loop Bar + Restaurant at the West End – Tons of options, makes this spot perfect for a large group or party.
- Cafe & Bar Lurcat – Includes a kids craft table to keep the little ones occupied so moms can enjoy and relax!
- Manny’s Steakhouse – A Twin Cities’ favorite hosts a buffet and offers discounted pricing for children.
- The Dakota Jazz Club – With music from a traditional New Orleans Jazz band, this would be a truly memorable meal.
- Urban Eatery – Brunch with a Mexican flare!
- Pittsburgh Blue – A favorite of the Duckworth’s, hosts a large brunch that promises great food.
- Chianti Grill – A large, Italian-infused buffet with traditional offerings as well.
- Nicollet Island Inn – Featuring great views of downtown Minneapolis and a terrific 5 course brunch menu.
- Hell’s Kitchen – A brunch favorite serves up a special menu to celebrate!
- The Mason Jar – This bakery is complete with a full brunch menu to enjoy.
Hopefully, this list gives you some ideas for Mother’s Day or at least a jumping off point to make the most of a special day to celebrate!