January and February seem to always bring a level of stir craziness to life. Especially with little ones, we find ourselves looking for good inside activities for kids to get out some of their pent up energy. We’ve compiled a list of some of the best options we’ve tried and a few that still on our list to discover.
- The Minnesota Zoo – This is a natural spot for a summertime outing but with the tropics trail, the bird show and discovery bay, there are several attractions that are inside and great during winter months.
- Science Museum of Minnesota – Featuring exhibits designed with families in mind and the on-site Omni theater, this is a great way to spend a chilly afternoon.
- Minnesota Children’s Museum – With the re-opening just in June 2017, the museum is stocked with new, state of the art materials and exhibits to explore.
- Sea Life at the Mall of America – Pick a weekday to avoid the crowds and visit the aquarium. Buy your tickets online ahead of time for a discounted price.
- Indoor Parks – There are several indoor parks around the metro that are affordable and allow your littles to get out their wiggles.
If you plan a visit to one of our suggestions, let us know. We’d love to see the pictures and see what you thought!