Winter is here and if you’re willing to embrace the cold, there’s plenty of fun to be had throughout the season. Here are 15 outdoor winter activities to pull you out of hibernation.
- Duluth’s Bentleyville Tour of Lights November 21 – December 27
An impressive light display with more than 3.5 million lights across 20 acres.
- St. Paul Winter Carnival January 28 – February 7
- Holidazzle Village November 27 – December 20
- Minneapolis Christmas Market November 28 – December 24
- Ski, snowboard, or tube at Buck Hill in Burnsville all winter long
- Depot Skating Rink or Rice Park Open now through February
- Lebanon Hills Regional Park Year-round fun
Ski by candlelight or take part in a scavenger hunt
- City of Lakes Loppet February 5-7
The Urban Cross Country Ski Festival
- John Beargrease Sled Dog Marathon – North Shore January 23 – February 4
- Ice Fish
- Northfield Winter Walk December 10
- Frozen Minnehaha Falls Weather Permitting
- Red Bull Crashed Ice – February 26-27
Another fun outdoor activity is house hunting! If that’s your activity of choice this season, contact us; we’d love to help you out!
No matter what activity you choose, get outside and enjoy all that Minnesota has to offer this winter!